The SF3000 Digital Satellite Finder Meter is an innovative
professional satellite identification and alignment meter. This device
is easy to operate. The signal strength and picture quality (BER) meter
will speed up and improve your dish installation. It communicates with
the satellite's digital transmissions with "Unique Satellite
Information Data" (USID). While most pointing devices only give you a
general idea that there are indeed satellites in the sky and allow you
to peak the signal, the SF3000 takes you one step further by positively
identifying the satellite. After selecting a country and city, the
Finder Master Software will calculate the parameters to adjust the
satellite dish automatically. The parameters include Azimuth,
Elevation, and Polarization. They are displayed in graphic and table
mode. This information can be downloaded by the RS-232 cable provided,
from your PC to your SF-3000 easily and effectively to locate the
satellites from your destination.
- Total software upgrade
- Software stored in Flash memory for later upgrade
- Pre-programmed with most regionally used satellites
- Uses USID
- Signal strength and Bit Error Rate (Picture Quality) displayed simultaneously.
- Easy reading LCD display.
- Back lit display.
- Up to 80 satellites may be programmed.
- Bar-graph for Signal Strength
- Bar-graph for BER (Picture Quality).
- Satellite settings store in non-volatile EPROM
- Short circuit proof on LNB output.
- Internal battery powers the LNB
- Works with all stander, universal, linear (DVB) and circular (DSS) polarity LNBs
- Weight approx less than 2 lbs.
- Size approx: 9.84in W x 4.72in H x 2.36in D (250 x 120 x 60 mm)
satellite's related parameter which includes LNB frequency and working
voltage (mode of polarization), satellite downstream frequency, symbol
ate, 22K situation etc.
- AZ, EL, and PO self-calculated for providing initial dish set-ups.
- Align dish without IR/D, TV and power.
alignment process, once a satellite is found by setting related
parameter, we can adjust the dish's orientation and pitching angle
according to inside audible tone
- Measure RF signal level, bit error rate, carrier-to-noise rate and current.
special software that can be used to check local position. AZ, EL, and
PO for almost all big cities around the world in alignment process of a
- Plans can be downloaded from a certain website by RS232 port.
- Frequency range: 950 to 2150 MHz
- Input dynamic range: -65dBm to -25dBm
- Symbol rate up to 2Msps to 45Msps
- Input resistance: 75 Ohms
- LNB supply: 13V and 18V @ 500 mA
- DC power supply: DC4.8V rechargeable battery
- Working time: 3 - 4 hours.
- Charging time: more than 4 hours, less than 5 hours.
- Power adapter input: AC110V / 60Hz / 220V / 50Hz
- Power adapter output: 10.5VDC 1000mA
- RS232 connecter for PC upgrade
- Display: 124 x 64 wide-range temperature liquid crystal display.
- Audio output: build-in speaker
- Port: USB (default)
- Switch: 22 KHz support
- Special power supply adapter: 1 piece
- RF input connector GMHF-L9.5-JK: 1 piece
- Instrument bag: 1 piece
- Operator's manual: 1 piece
- CD-ROM: 1 piece
- Data cable: 1 piece