PSP GPS 290 Description:
The position measurement system “GPS which utilizes the radio
wave from the satellite (Global Positioning System)” in PSP®. PSP®
furthermore evolves conveniently by combining PSP® exclusive use “GPS
receiver” with the corresponding software. The various software appear,
from practical tool such as navigation software and the action game
which utilize the function only of GPS to the game.
The PSP-290 GPS Receiver is fairly small. It attaches to the
USB port on top of the PSP and is held in place with two screws. The
antenna can be placed in several positions whether it be up or closed.
Using Deniska's MapThis! app, it takes about anywhere from 30 seconds
to a couple of minutes for the GPS Receiver to lock on to some
satellites depending on your location.
PSP GPS 290 Specifications:
* Reception frequency: 1575.42Mhz (L1 band, C/A cord/code
* Reception method: Channel 20
* Reception sensitivity: Pursuit: - 153dBm; Supplementation: - 140dBm
* Determination renewal time: Approximately 1 second
* Determination precision: 5m (2DRMS, - 130dBm)
* External size: Approximately 45 × 41 × 17mm (width x height x depth)
* Mass: Approximately 16g
* PSP-290 GPS Receiver
* Plastic Case for Receiver