R4i SaveDongle is a special device that allows user to crack Nintendo 3DS/NDSi/NDS original game cart game's save.It realizes game's save sharing between user and backup/upload game's save.
* Fully support 3DS,NDSi,NDSL original game cart.
* Backup game savers from 3DS/NDS/NDSI original game card to PC, to avoid game saver been accidently overwrite.
* Restore game savers backup from PC to 3DS/NDS/NDSI original game cart through USB.
* Editing game savers(level, experience, money etc ...) becomes possible.
* Allow game savers to be share between users.
a. User can share or download game savers from official web site and forums.
b. Game savers sharing allow user jump to certain game level.
* Upgradeable dongle firmware through USB for support new games and new features.
* User friendly software interface to manage the save file.
R4i SaveDongle Firmware Uploader Instructions
application program environment bundles）must be downloaded and
installed before running, If you didn’t installed it before.
- Download the Firmware Uploader
- Run SaveDongle Firmware Uploader.exe
4、Plug SaveDongle into the USB port, press Upgrade button for
seconds and release, the program is automatically testing, and related
information will be displayed as below.
- Select the corresponding bin.file
- The file was installed successfully, related information will be displayed as below
- Users can choose their needed version from the following list.
- Press “Program” and it starts updating.
- updating is completed after a few seconds, related information will be displayed as below.
R4i SaveDongle Device User Manual
SaveDongle is a USB dongle which can
backup games saver of original 3DS/NDSI/NDSL game cart to PC. It also
allows restoring the PC backup games saver back to original
3DS/NDSI/NDSL game cart.
2. Installation and Execution：
2.1 USB Driver installation.
2.2 Run Execution program
2.3 Plug the game cart into SaveDongle，Connect SaveDongle to PC USB
port. If game cart detected, “Cart inserted!” message will be
2.4 Select for backup game saver to PC(saved as .sav file)，orfor restore backup game saver(.sav file) from PC to game cart.
Note: Don’t run other programs when you bakcup/restore game save, it maybe cause errors.