The Sandisk 2GB SD Secure Digital Memory Card is
a highly secure stamp-sized flash memory card. Jointly developed by
Matsushita Electronic (best known for its Panasonic brand name
products), SanDisk and Toshiba, the SD Card weighs approximately two
grams. The SD Card can be used in a variety of digital products;
digital music players, cellular phones, handheld PCs (HPCs), digital
cameras, digital video camcorders, smart phones, car navigation systems
and electronic books.
- Large storage capacity, up to 2GB .
- High transfer rate for fast copying and downloading.
- Built to last, with an operating shock rating of 2,000Gs, equivalent to a ten-foot drop.
- compatible with M3 Perfect SD (Slim)
- compatible with Super Card SD
- SanDisk 2GB Secure Digital (SD) Memory Card.