Connect your PSP or DS Lite to the
internet, play online games, organize your files and surf the net from
almost anywhere in the house easily and wirelessly.
How it works?
SIMPLE! Just plug WiFi LINK adapter into your internet-enabled PC to
create a Wireless Access Point. Then a wireless internet connection has
been done, go ahead for online-enabled multiplayer games with PSP/NDS
gamers from all over the world.
WiFi LINK FOR PS3
WiFi LINK FOR PSP
- Take your PS3 online wirelessly.
- Supports up to five local PS3s.
WiFi LINK FOR NINTENDO DS
- WiFi LINK supports XLink Kai to play PSP online gaming.
- Connects up to 5 local PSP users on one internet enabled PC.
- WiFi LINK can be compatible with MAX Media Server Software?
(With MAX Media Server Software?, WiFi LINK also lets you manage your
media files and download them to your PC. Transfer MP3s, images and
video files from your PC to your PS3/PSP/NDSL/Wii.)
WiFi LINK FOR Wii
- Connect your NINTENDO DS wirelessly to the world of online gaming.
- Supports up to 5 NINTENDO DS consoles at one time
- Download new content and Virtual Arcade material on your Wii.
- Internet gaming through any internet-enabled PC.
- Compatible with all Wii internet-enabled games.
Key Feature :
- Online gaming through any internet-enabled PC.
- No cables needed, with a true wireless connection.
- Unique design with mini size.
- Five times faster than a standard WiFi connection.
- Supplied with a software CD including the user manual.
- Compatible with both PSP and NDS for the online gaming.
- Be able to connect multiple consoles and even other WiFi devices including Laptops and PDAs.
- WiFi Link Adapter
- CD (Software and user manual)